<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Cigar Talk - Cigar Deal Hunters - The biggest cigar deals community | by Smoking Hub				            </title>
            <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/</link>
            <description>Smoking Hub Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:56:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:24:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been smoking cigars for 20 years but I&#039;ve always made a 50 to 100 count humidor work for me. This year I got tired of missing out on good deals because I had no room in my humidor so I ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I've been smoking cigars for 20 years but I've always made a 50 to 100 count humidor work for me. This year I got tired of missing out on good deals because I had no room in my humidor so I bought a 300 count humidor.</p>
<p>Now, I'm running into the problem of...what the heck is even in that thing?</p>
<p>How do you keep track of what's actually STILL in your humidor? I'm seriously thinking of writing some software...or does that already exist?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/">Cigar Talk</category>                        <dc:creator>C Brown</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Best full strength short smokes.</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/best-full-strength-short-smokes/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:42:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[With winter approaching, I am looking for recommendations on handmade short smokes. So far I have gotten surrogate cracker crumbs, Dunbarton polpetta, Liga privada papa fritas, and Arturo fu...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[With winter approaching, I am looking for recommendations on handmade short smokes. So far I have gotten surrogate cracker crumbs, Dunbarton polpetta, Liga privada papa fritas, and Arturo fuente maduro exquisitos. Any similar suggestions to these to try?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/">Cigar Talk</category>                        <dc:creator>danieltygr2</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/best-full-strength-short-smokes/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Improved website</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/improved-website/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 19:40:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The fans roar their approval &#x1f64f;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f44d;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f44a;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f4aa;&#x1f3fb;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>The fans roar their approval &#x1f64f;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f44d;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f44a;&#x1f3fb;&#x1f4aa;&#x1f3fb;</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/">Cigar Talk</category>                        <dc:creator></dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/improved-website/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		