<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Cigar Deal Hunters - The biggest cigar deals community | by Smoking Hub - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/</link>
            <description>Smoking Hub Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:58:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Important Update</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/rules-announcements/important-update/#post-200</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:34:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@smokinghub Hell yea you can!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@smokinghub Hell yea you can!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dan P</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/rules-announcements/important-update/#post-200</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Today&#039;s deals update</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/cigar-deals/todays-deals-update-2/#post-199</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:14:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Today&#039;s deals added oninclude:

Mazo clearance (Pledge, Encore, La Historia, Herrera Esteli, Montecristo, Aging Room) - thanks to Background-Baseball1 for posting
Bentley Green boxes of 2...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today's deals added on https://smoking-hub.com/cigar-deals/ include:</p>
<ul>
<li>Mazo clearance (Pledge, Encore, La Historia, Herrera Esteli, Montecristo, Aging Room) - thanks to Background-Baseball1 for posting</li>
<li>Bentley Green boxes of 20 from $134</li>
<li>EPC La Historia Silk boxes of 10 for $119.63 + FS</li>
<li>Smoke Inn 20% off code for first-time orders (works on Davidoff/Byron/Atabey and otehrs)</li>
<li>iHeart Sampler of the Month (thanks to morrison2015 for sharing) for $125 + FS</li>
<li>Dunbarton Year of the Pausers + free Macanudo 5pk for $188.79 + FS</li>
<li>EPC Pledge Sojourn 20ct for $99 + FS</li>
<li>Punch Knockout Sampler of 15 for $40.49</li>
<li>La Aurora 120th and Family Creed Fuerte Sol - $99 per mazo of 20 + FS</li>
<li>EPC La Historia Dona Elena and Encore Majestic/Celestial mazos for $99 each + FS</li>
<li>Ave Maria Morning Star collection of 5 for $19.99 + FS</li>
<li>Oliva / Rocky patel sampler of 10 for $23 + FS</li>
<li>Oliva / Rocky Patel sampler of 10 for $23 + FS (different one, thanks to PADFromVN for sharing them)</li>
<li>Alec Bradley MAXX the Culture 5pack for $25 + FS</li>
<li>5-pack sampler (Crux, 1916 EIROA, EPC Allegiance, El Mago) for $33 + FS</li>
</ul>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Smoking Hub</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/cigar-deals/todays-deals-update-2/#post-199</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Giveaway Winner</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/rules-announcements/giveaway-winner/#post-198</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:11:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Here is the winner pulled in the draw for the CPage givеαwαу (50 bucks in store credit) we run on Smoking Hub.
In order to participate, you have to create an account with them (if you don&#039;t...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is the winner pulled in the draw for the CPage givеαwαу (50 bucks in store credit) we run on Smoking Hub.</p>
<p>In order to participate, you <a class="relative pointer-events-auto a
  
  
  
  
  underline
  
  cursor-pointer" href="https://cigardealhunters.com/cpl" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow ugc">have to create an account with them</a> (if you don't already have one).</p>
<p>September CPage Givеαwαу 2026 Winner drawn October 2026</p>
<ul>
<li>
<p>Ezekiel Seffernick</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Congrats!</strong> We’ve sent out an email with instructions on the next steps.</p>
<p>If that’s you, <strong>please check your inbox and respond within one week</strong>, or we’ll have to redraw again.</p>
<p>You can sign up for the next round, watch all past drawing videos, as well as learn more about them here: <a class="relative pointer-events-auto a
  
  
  
  
  underline
  
  cursor-pointer" href="https://smoking-hub.com/cigar-deal-hunters-giveaway/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow ugc">https://smoking-hub.com/cigar-deal-hunters-giveaway/</a></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Smoking Hub</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/rules-announcements/giveaway-winner/#post-198</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-197</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:01:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@hansolocup Which cigars are you aging?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@hansolocup Which cigars are you aging?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>liquidSG</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-197</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-196</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:00:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have the grab and go section, the weekend section and a special occasion section. I just pick something and if I don&#039;t feel like it, I get something else. It&#039;s like a little slot machine, ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have the grab and go section, the weekend section and a special occasion section. I just pick something and if I don't feel like it, I get something else. It's like a little slot machine, though you shouldn't take this as a recommendation for how to organize your sticks.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>liquidSG</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-196</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-194</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:44:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I had the same issue years ago. I bought a 300 count humidor and things got lost. Now I own two 100 count humidors that I have broken up into mild to medium bodied cigars and medium to full ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the same issue years ago. I bought a 300 count humidor and things got lost. Now I own two 100 count humidors that I have broken up into mild to medium bodied cigars and medium to full bodied cigar humidors. I also have two smaller 50 count humidors that one holds my premium cigars and one that holds my boutique cigars. It seems to work for me, but now I have multiple humidors. However, I do know where to search if I'm craving a certain kind of cigar. Oh, I also have 4 tupperdors that I age cigars in, but they are put away from everything else fior a future date. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>HanSoloCup</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-194</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-193</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:07:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@thetech207 Yeah it&#039;s pretty full featured (busy). It does have the ability to import CSV. There is a template you can download, look at that for what the field names available are, order is...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@thetech207 Yeah it's pretty full featured (busy). It does have the ability to import CSV. There is a template you can download, look at that for what the field names available are, order is not important but naming is.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>G Scott</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-193</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Bentley Cigars 35% off at Smoke Inn</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/cigar-deals/bentley-cigars-35-off-at-smoke-inn/#post-192</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:55:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Smoke inn has Bentley Green Corona and Bentley White Corona listed at $169 each.  Other sizes are also discounted.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Smoke inn has Bentley Green Corona and Bentley White Corona listed at $169 each.  Other sizes are also discounted. <br /><br /></p>
<p><a href="https://smokeinnpremiumcigars.pxf.io/qWXOe5" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://www.smokeinn.com/Bentley-Green/?utm_source=Smoke+Inn&amp;utm_campaign=2affa0bdf2-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2026_02_19_10_56_COPY_01&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_term=0_-9733359280-259912946&amp;mc_cid=2affa0bdf2</a></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dan P</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/cigar-deals/bentley-cigars-35-off-at-smoke-inn/#post-192</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Humidor Inventory Management?</title>
                        <link>https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-191</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:53:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@gscott Interesting...but that&#039;s way to um, cluttered (fancy?) for my tastes and I don&#039;t see a way to import my cigars via CSV, that&#039;s going to be a must have option. I did post a comment on...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@gscott Interesting...but that's way to um, cluttered (fancy?) for my tastes and I don't see a way to import my cigars via CSV, that's going to be a must have option. I did post a comment on "the wall" there to ask about it.</p>
<p>Thanks for the suggestion!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://smoking-hub.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>C Brown</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://smoking-hub.com/community/general-cigar-discussion/humidor-inventory-management/#post-191</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		